Categories: Force USA, Monster Fitness, Power Racks, Squat Rack, Strength, Strength Equipment.
Solid, compact and effective, the Force USA Power Rack with Band Pegs, Multi Grip Chin Up Bar and Dip Station is the only rack independently tested to AS/NZS 1170 structural standards making it strong enough for gym use, while designed to fit into any home. Featuring SteelForce™ Structural Integrity and heavy-duty, DuraCore™ high density foam padding wrapped in sewn rip-stop VorTex™ Upholstery, the Force USA Power Rack is built to take a pounding. The “Class A” rating given to the Force USA Power Rack comes with a Lifetime Structural Warranty along with 2 years warranty on all cables and pulleys. The Force USA Power Rack with Band Pegs is unmatched in its class and will give you solid and intense workouts for many years to come!
The amazing new design has extra safety points and band pegs positioning for positive and negative functional strength exercises. The Force USA Power Rack provides over 30+ of the best, most effective free weight exercises in machine form. Combine this with the optional Lat Pulldown / Low Row, Pec Deck and Cable Crossover options for the ultimate workout with unlimited exercise options in the comfort of your own home. With the ability for 3 people to train at the same time on the Power Rack and Cable Crossover options, the Force USA Power Rack is the only piece of strength equipment you will ever need! The Force USA Power Rack with Band Pegs is virtually maintenance free and easy to assemble. Although the Force USA Power Rack provides three-person accessibility, the footprint is very compact.
Combine Bands with your Force USA Power Rack for the ultimate positive and negative exercises along with assisted pull ups, band weighted pull ups, assisted dips, band weighted dips, resisted push ups plus many more exercises!
Specifications and Features:
- Independently tested to AS/NZS 1170 Structural Standards
- Assembled Dimensions F-PC only (LxWxH): 139 x 125 x 215cm
- F-PCL height = 216cm
- Rack with Lat Pulldown, Pec Deck & Cable Crossover(LxWxH): 214 x 250 x 216cm
- Static Weight Load Capacities:
- Barbell Hooks = 1,000lbs
- Barbell Safeties = 1,500lbs
- High & Low Pulleys = 800lbs
- Cable Crossover = 800lbs each side
- Accepts either Standard or Olympic Sized Weight Plates
- 4 x Barbell Hooks and 2 x Stainless Steel Barbell Safety bars
- 4 x Band Pegs which can be used in many different positions for positive or negative exercises (assistance / resistance)
- Fully welded steel footplates with hole to bolt the rack to the floor in commercial gym environments
- Checker footplate for Seated Row exercises
- Numbered positions on uprights and crossbars for hook and band peg positioning
- Heavy duty steel Dip Handles and Multi-Grip Chin Up Bar
- Solid steel frame with 5mm solid steel backing plates, independently tested to AS/NZS 1170 Structural Standards
- Over 50+ possible exercise options
- SteelForce™ Structural Integrity – Built to last high quality heavy-gauge steel
- DuraCore™ High Density Foam Padding – Strong and durable high density gym quality foam padding
- VorTex™ Upholstery – Commercial grade upholstery with rip-stop feature
- EcoCoat™ – Environmentally friendly powder coating
- Sewn Seats – Not only do they feature VorTex™ Upholstery but they look nicer too. Sewn seats are more comfortable and long lasting than vinyl seats which are just stretched or stapled on
- Bench, Barbell and Weight Plates pictured are all sold separately