Category: Bars. Tags: barbell, fitness equipment, gym equipment, strength training, weight lifting bar.
Solid construction and effective in design, the Force USA Standard 5ft Barbell is made for everyday gym use, and designed for a snug fit in the hand. Featuring heavy duty structural integrity, the Force USA Standard 160cm Barbell is built to take a pounding and help you expand your range of exercises. And, with a “Class A” rating, the Force USA Standard 160cm Barbell is built to last a lifetime. The Force USA Standard 160cm Barbell is unmatched in it’s class and will give you solid and intense workout for many years to come!
The Force USA Standard 160cm Barbell is made by a one-piece forged construction, giving you the ultimate workout and safety knowing that your Force USA Standard 160cm Barbell is the best quality. The Force USA Standard 160cm Barbell is ergonomically designed to handle extreme workouts in the gym, so you can rest assured you are buying quality when you go with Force USA.
With the Force USA Standard 160cm Barbell you will have intense workouts for a variety of different muscle groups while maximizing the effectiveness of your workouts with a combination of core and strength workouts. The Force USA Standard 160cm Barbell provides some of the best, most effective strength training exercises. Use at the gym or at home to mix up your exercises and take your training to the next level!
- Ergonomically designed in the USA
- Guide shafts diameter: 28mm
- Guide shafts length: 30cm
- Length: 160cm long
- Weight: 8kg
- Commercial grade knurling
- One-piece forged construction.
- Gives you some of the best free weight exercises to build a rock solid body!
Great for Exercising:
- Upper and Lower Abdominals, Obliques
- Upper, Lower, Inner, and Outer Pectorals
- Barbell Exercises for Shoulders
- Inner, Outer, and Rear Deltoids; Trapezius
- Barbell Exercises for Biceps
- Inner, Outer, and Lower Biceps
- Barbell Exercises for Triceps
- Barbell Exercises for the Back
- Upper and Lower Lats; Lower Back
- Barbell Exercises for the Legs
- Upper, Lower, and Inner Thighs; Calves
NOTE: Domestic use only. Not suitable for commercial gym use. Not Warranted for Crossfit or Olympic lifting.